- A starting point to Explore, Discover and Learn about Geography.
- Indigenous Language Map
- A map from the ABC representing all of the language or tribal or nation groups of Indigenous people of Australia.
- Whereis? Online Street Atlas
- This site provides point-to-point directions, allows you to view high-quality photos of Australian cities, and search for key points of interest on the map.
- World Fact Book
- The World Factbook is an annual publication of the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States. It provides a summary of the demographics, geography, communications, government, economy, and military of 270 countries.
- Australian History Selected Websites
- Selected sites for researching Australian history maintained by the National Library of Australia.